Boxing has grown more popular amongst the masses for it being a total body toning workout. Today, you can find gyms that offer boxing as a high intensity gym experience. You'd be surprised to learn the many health benefits boxing has to offer.
- Thanks to the high intensity interval training sessions, it helps get the blood pumping. For those of you who want to avoid box jumps and treadmills, boxing is an incredible way to get your heart rate up. And for those of you who enjoy running, boxing is a great way to switch things up and try something new!
- One single punch not only engages the upper body, but it also draws power from the core, hips and legs. Punching the bag requires power to be drawn from head to toe. With proper technique, the entire body is engaged. This is why boxing burns so many calories.
- Long day at the office? An intense workout where you could punch something sure does the trick for unwinding.
- It's unique and gratifying to learn new skills that could help balance your health and mental focus. It's also a great sport to get your friends into.
- The repetitive explosive movements that utilize every major muscle group helps keep heart rate up to continuously burn calories. Boxing can be compared to short sprint intervals but without the running.
These are only some of the benefits that can be experienced from this workout. Curious to learn more? Check out Level Red Boxing and experience the benefits yourself.